Mandrel chuck type arbor holder can be used for mounting various types of abrasives & finishing wheels such as cut-off wire brushes, buffs, non-woven, etc. hold various wheels for grinding, sanding, cleaning and polishing.
Mandrel-Adapter can be used with a rotary power tool. Wheels are secured in place with a slotted screw, changing wheels is quick and easy. The head style is a Bell Head mandrel, the finish is in Black Oxide rust proof. Design permits better access to work areas which may be difficult to reach.
A Quality made Mandrel that is machined by CNC Equipment, to precise tolerances, made of steel and finished with a corrosion resistant protection.
Mandrel is made to hold Wheels with a 1/4" arbor hole, Shank is 1/4" and Wheel Width Capacity is from 3/8" TO 1/2".
- Overall Length: 2-13/32" - 61.15mm
- Head Diameter: 3/4" - 19mm
- Head Screw: 1/4" Slotted Screw
- Shank Diameter: 1/4" - 6.25mm
- Mandrel Head Style: Bell Type
- Capacity Wheel Width: 3/8" to 1/2" - 9.53mm to 12.7mm
- Shank Length: 7/8" - 22.2mm
- Reinforced Shoulder Diameter: 3/8" - 9.5mm
- Screw Thread Size: 1/4" - 6.28mm
- Screw Length: 29/32" - 23.3mm
- Mandrel Weight: 1.3oz. - 36.5gr.