Versatile performance from factory to field Scotch-Brite™ Deburr & Finish PRO Unitized Wheels are ideal for both OEM use and for maintenance operations. They are soft, to reduce defects, yet wear like iron, for fewer wheel change-outs. These hard-working, high-performance products quickly blast through dirt, corrosion, and other contaminants without loading and without changing part geometry – helping you get the job done faster.
In our new Scotch-Brite™ Deburr & Finish PRO Unitized Wheels, conventional abrasive particles have been replaced with our proprietary ceramic precision-shaped grain. The hardness of the ceramic material, combined with the self-sharpening grain, provides longer life and helps you get the job done faster – without sacrificing the smooth feel and control you expect from Scotch-Brite abrasives.
Traditional non-woven abrasive products are constructed from particles of irregular-shaped abrasive materials, such as aluminum oxide, bound to a nylon web.
- Attachment Type: Center Hole
- Brand: Scotch-Brite(TM)
- Center Hole Diameter: 1 Millimetre
- Density: 6
- Diameter (metric): 152.4 Millimetre
- Grade: MED
- Max RPM: 7500
- Primary Trademark Name: Scotch-Brite
- Product Form: Wheel
- Dimension 1: 6.0 INCH
- Dimension 2: 1.0 INCH
- Dimension 3: 1.0 INCH
- 30 to 50% faster burr removal
- Up to 3× longer wheel life in deburring applications
- Minimal dust and debris – less dust equals less cleanup
- Improved operator "feel"
- Minimizes over-cutting – results in fewer rejects
- Automotive - Machined gears, other components, Mild steel, hardened steel
- Aerospace - Rotors, shrouds, buckets, ducting, Titanium, aluminum alloy
- Metal Fabrication - Various machined parts, Mild steel, Stainless Steel
- Industrial - Threaded pipes and other tubular goods..