A 3M Scotch-Brite™ EXL Unitized Wheel features a soft, conformable consistency that effectively smooths, deburrs and finishes the surface of metal alloys, as well as many plastics and composites.
Wheel is 6" Diameter x 1/2" thickness in a 6A MED Grade. It is ideal for flat surface conditioning and deburring - prior to polishing
Scotch-Brite™ is a unique surface conditioning product with abrasives incorporated into non-woven nylon fibers. Combining abrasives with the fibers creates an abrasive system that delivers consistent results over the life of the product. We chose an open-web material that is load resistant and keeps the abrasive minerals cutting at high performance by limiting clogging of the nylon fibers.
- 3M Brand: Scotch-Brite™
- Mineral Type: Silicon Carbide
- Applications: Surface Blending / Deburring (Metalworking)
- Dimensions: 6" x1/2" x 1/2" Center hole
- Form Type - Density - Grade: Unitized - 6A - MED
- Max RPM: 5000
- Tough, layered, unitized construction can operate clockwise or counterclockwise directions
- Resists smearing for cleaner surfaces and less preparation.
- Minimizes heat build up to lessen impact on heat-sensitive materials.