Foredom's™ TX Industrial Kit contains just about everything you need to get to work- motor, speed control, handpiece and accessories.
Motor and Speed Control carry a 2 Year Warranty.
Jewelry Making, Wood Working and Model Making.
Series TXH Motor:
- This heavy duty model has exactly the same motor specifications as the M.TX. Series TX motors are Foredom’s most powerful flex shaft machines with 1/3HP.
- They have permanent magnet DC motors that feature the latest in flex shaft technology.
- These ball bearing models utilize advanced rare earth magnets (in place of the wound fields in our universal type Series SR motors) that deliver more torque at the low end and throughout the entire speed range of 500 to 15,000 RPM.
- This model comes equipped with a motor bale for hanging, and a 63" long, square drive shaft and heavy duty protective sheath in place of the standard key-tip shaft and sheath.
- Heavy duty shafts and sheaths can ONLY work with Foredom's™ Square Drive handpieces- the H.25H, H.30H, H.44HT and new H.28H.
- Heavy duty flex shafts are the ultimate power tools for deburring, buffing, grinding, polishing and metal finishing of any kind with larger rotary accessories.
- They are great for large scale woodcarving and sculpting applications with carbide or steel burs and larger mounted grinding stones.
- Foredoms permanent magnet motors require the use of a C.TXR, C.SXR, or C.EMX speed control.
- Damage will result if the motor is connected to any other speed control.
JETS Product # 0614-440 FOREDOM # K.TXH440
C.SXR Speed Control:
The C.SXR looks the same as our standard metal foot operated control but it has special electronics that converts AC current from an electrical outlet to DC current, the type required by Series TX motors. This control also has a different style plug that is made to fit the motor's shielded-type plug. The C.SXR features solid state circuitry in a cast iron housing. The added weight eliminates any unexpected movement of the control along the floor. The bottom surface of the speed control is covered with non-skid material. CSA listed. 6-3/4" long, 4" wide, 2-3/8" high.
This special square drive, collet style handpiece is for exclusive use with our Series TXH, SRH and LXH heavy duty flex shafts. It comes with 1/8" and 1/4" collets. The tapered design allows for close and safe work. This handpiece is specialized and is NOT a member of the Foredom system of "interchangeable" handpieces.
This 10-pc accessory kit includes 2 aluminum oxide points, 2 CeramCut Blue stones, 1 carbide bur and 5 different mandrels fro grinding wheels and cartridge rolls. All with 1/8" shanks.
Flexible shaft grease and spare motor brushes.
2 Year Warranty
The Kit offers the best value, and feature smart tool combinations for specific applications. The unit comes ONLY in 115 Volt.