Center Punch pencil-sized Pocket Automatic Center Punch is the ultimate choice for machinist, mechanics and inspectors on the go. The hardened steel point and spring impact drive allows for accurate punches in metal and wood, tool can be used to mark, scribe and use it to mark and as a start hole for nailing and screw holes. The pocket clip and protective cap make this tool a convenient and safe travel choice.
- Length: 5-3/4" - 146mm
- Diameter: 5/16" - 8mm
- Tip Diameter: 1/8" - 3mm
- Weight: 0.7oz - 20gr
- Slim design fits easily into pocket or tool belt
- Includes pocket clip and protective cap for point
- Great for punching, marking and staking most metals and woods
- Lightweight aluminum body with alloy steel internal components
- Provides accurate center punches to prevent drill bits from traveling
- One-handed operation – no hammer needed!
- Spring tension impact adjustments for working with lighter materials
- Slim & Light design tool