Prepackaged Tool Kits contain just about everything you need to get to work- motor, speed control, hand piece and accessories. They take the guesswork out of product selection, offer the best value, and feature smart tool combinations for specific applications.
Motor and Speed Control carry a 2-Year Limited Warranty.
1. M.SR Motor: Foredom’s 1/6 hp, ball bearing, hang-up style motor runs in forward and reverse at speeds up to 18,000 RPM. It offers substantially more power than any of our older universal motors – 66% more than Series CC and 33% more than Series S and old SR motors. It comes equipped with a motor bale for hanging, and our standard 39″ long key-tip inner shaft and outer sheath for connecting to any of Foredoms interchangeable hand pieces.
2. C.SCH-2 Speed Control: Offers the same electronics and smooth control as the C.FCH-2 but in a much heavier, cast iron housing. The added weight eliminates any unexpected movement of the control along the floor. The bottom surface of the speed control is covered with non-skid material. CSA listed. 7″ long, 5″ wide, 2-1/2″ high, 6 lb. /2.7 kg packaged wt.
3. H.44T Hand piece: This collet style hand piece is popular among woodcarvers as it accommodates larger accessories with shank diameters up to 1/4″. It comes with 3/32″, 1/8″ and 1/4″ collets. The tapered design allows for close and safe work. The H.44T is a member of the Foredom system of interchangeable hand pieces.
4. H.28 Hand piece: This is also a collet style hand piece that comes supplied with 3/32″ and 1/8″ collets. It has a very slender design and tapered front grip that is only 1/2″ in diameter. It can be held in a “pencil grip” fashion for very close work in hard-to-reach places. The H.28 is a member of the Foredom system of interchangeable hand pieces.
5. AKWK53: Accessory Kit (see complete product listing below) 27 pc. Assortment with 3/32″, 1/8″ and 1/4″ shank accessories. It includes many unique items from Foredom- Scotch-Brite Radial Bristle Discs, Purple Ceramic Sanding Bands and Discs, Typhoon Burs, V Stones, Ceram Cut Blue Stones, and more.
6. Fur, Feathers, and Fins: 3 disc DVD set with in-depth instruction for beginning woodcarvers as well as detailed tips for more advanced power woodcarvers who want to enhance their technique. Filmed at the Vermont studio of renowned carver, Frank Russell, Fur, Feathers, & Fins shows the many steps involved in bringing simple blocks of tupelo wood to life. In over 3 hours of video material, Frank walks you through the setup of his work space, the tools he uses, safety concerns and lots more. He covers in great detail the carving of 3 different animal projects: A Cotton Tail Rabbit, Mallard Drake Duck, and Small Mouth Bass. Frank’s congenial manner and accomplished teaching style lend to the enjoyment of learning to carve.
7. Flexible shaft grease