A set of 2 spindles are made to use with a Baldor and Handler Dental Polishing motors. Spindles will fit 3/8" tapered shaft motor lathes, the inside diameter of the arbor hole is tapered and are friction grip spindles. Note: Spindle does not have tightening screws.
Spindles attach to the motor shaft by friction, they are pushed on to the shaft of the motor and secured by lightly tapping with a soft mallet or a piece of wood. To remove, just use the screw off spindle remover on the motor by simply unscrewing and turning it until the spindle is pushed off of the tapered shaft.
- Made from 3/4" Stock Material
SPECIFICATIONS: JETS Product # 1603-1037 & 1603-2037
- Material: Cold Rolled Steel
- Overall Length: 3-3/8" - 87mm
- Spindle Body Length: 1-3/8" - 35mm
- Spindle Tapered Length: 2" - 51mm
- Arbor Hole: 3/8" Tapered Friction Grip to Shaft
- Weight: 2.75oz. - 478gr
NOTE: The Last Picture show spindle on the Baldor Lathe... Sale is for a Set of Right and Left Spindles.