RATHBURN RING STRETCHER SIZER & RING MANDREL WOOD TAPERED TOOLS
RATHBURN RING STRETCHER & WOOD TAPERED MANDREL
RING ENLARGER TOOL & RING HOLDER
A Set of the Ring Stretcher and a Wooden Tapered mandrel.
Place the ring on the stepped collet, choose the size that the rings fits onto, then place the expansion collet on the wooden base. Now insert the Tapered Pin Rod and gently tap the tapered steel Pin by using a mallet or hammer (light Impact). Make sure not to oversize the ring, and cause it to break apart. Mandrel can be removed by simply tapping the opposite end.
Care must be taken whenever stretching a ring. Tool is not to be used with stone set rings, thin shanks, inspect for any solder joints that may break apart when stretching. Tool works well with Bands, may need to anneal to soften the ring to afford expansion of the metal. Generally this tool fixture will not expand more than 1 finger size.
RATHBURN STRECHER # 1801-010
- Construction: Machined Steel
- Ring Size Capacity: 7 - 16 Finger Size US
- Steps on Collet Holder: 7 - Each having a Width of 1/4" +
- Fixture Tool: 3 Parts - Wooden Base - Stepped Collet Holder - Tapered Pin
- Overall Length: 6-1/4"
- Wooden Base: 1-11/16" Round -1-23/64" Height
WOOD RING MANDREL # 0817-220
- Wooden tapered mandrel is a handy way to hold and support ring during polishing and grinding processes. Wooden
- Mandrel measures: 7"-175mm in length with a diameter of 1-1/4" - 32mm at the large end and tapers down to 15/32" - 11.8mm.
Ring Stretcher, a basic way to enlarge jewelry rings, is the most economical and simplest method to stretch rings and it is easy to use. The Rathburn fixture consists of 2 parts, a steel Collet Multi-Stepped Mandrel and Tapered Pin Expander.
Customers also viewed