FOREDOM™ SR MOTOR FLEX SHAFT - FLEXIBLE SHAFT MOTOR 1/6 HP 230 VOLTS
FOREDOM'S™ most popular flex shaft model, the M.SR hang-up style motor, CSA listed.
Foredom's ™ 1/6 HP, universal, flexible shaft machine runs in forward and reverse rotation at speeds up to 18,000 RPM. The M.SR combines the most important features our customers expect, power, reversibility, reliability, and versatility, all into one motor. It comes equipped with a motor bale for hanging, and our standard 39" long key-tip inner shaft and outer sheath for connecting to any of Foredom's™ 20+ interchangeable, quick disconnect handpieces.
Jewelry Making, Woodworking and Model Making.
- The 1/6 hp, ball bearing Series SR has 33% more power than older 1/8 hp motors, and 66% more than the original 1/10 hp models. The added power helps to reduce stalling or slowing down under normal workloads.
- Advantages of Running in Reverse:
- Left handed users have more control of the cutting tool
- Reverse helps to keep dust and other debris flying away from right handed users
- Alternating motor direction helps to extend the life of certain abrasives
- Reverse helps with accomplishing symmetrical grinding and carving techniques
- Reverse makes it easier to back out stuck drill bits
- Alternating motor direction makes it easier and faster to polish metals
- Two-Year Warranty on 1/6HP Series SR Motor
The M.SR hang-up style motor is a 1/6HP 18,000 RPM, Reversing motor, with Inner Shaft and Outer Sheath.
Includes the Motor with Shaft & Sheath.
Made in USA