Magnetic Tumblers are very effective an automated way to pre-polish and depending on the piece polish to a bright finish especially the undersides of rings, filigree design and prongs, channels and other hard to reach places that take extensive time and work are almost impossible to polish manually.
Magnetic Tumbles all use a plate that has magnets and rotates causing the small tiny pins in the bowl to turn in all directions and burnish the items placed in the Bowl. The power comes from the size of the place and the number and strength of the magnets. Today there are numerous Brands and models to choose from.
The "Multi-Mag" unit is a workhorse, a powerful and large capacity Magnetic Tumbler that has proven itself over the years with hundreds of sales. Unit has been in the market for over 20 years and it gets our "Rated A-1 TOP Quality Product"
The "Multi-Mag" is a stand up floor model, the body is constructed with PVC Plastic and reinforced with a Steel welded frame. The machine has an 11" Bowl which equates to Large Capacity and Weight Capability. The "Multi-Mag" has 12 large and powerful Neodymium Magnets. The rotation of the plate is powered by a 1HP motor, operating with a Variable Speed Control box with a timer which automatically reverses the rotation at the set time in the intervals that you set.
- Large Capacity - 11" Bowl
- Bowl is made of Olefin- Crack resistant
- Digital Timer 0-30 minutes
- Variable Speed Control
- Automatic Reversing Control
- Adjustable Interval Timer can be set to Reverse at Set Time Periods
- Magnets Configuration for Optimal Polarity
- Body Constructed with PVC Plastic
- Main Frame Welded Steel
- Overall Dimensions: 16" Wide x 19" Deep x 41" High (With Bowl)
- Power: Permanent Magnet 1HP Motor
- Voltage: 120Volt / 60Hz - 8 Amps - 120VAC Input/0-90VDC Output
- Magnets: 12 Neodymium Magnets - Polarity Configured
- Weight: 105 Lbs.