The 80-Series Cutters are a range of cutters that offer unsurpassed cutting capacity covering a wide range of applications. The 8150 Cutter is the traditional Oval Jaw design, with a Micro-Bevel cutting edge.
- Forged from high-performance alloy steel which provides incredible impact resistance and resiliency.
- Numerically controlled machine grinding guarantees edge angle accuracy and contact, increasing the tools reliability and consistency.
- Precision induction hardened edges 63-65 HRC, which ranks among the highest of any cutters made. Cutters are treated and finished in Black.
- Screw joint that minimizes friction and maximizes alignment of cutting edges
- ESD safe handles in synthetic material with return spring
- Ideal for wire harness work and standard printed circuit board assembly
- The cutting capacity that is given is for copper wire
- "J" edges for stripping and cutting insulated copper wire
- "CO" standard handle shape in conductive material
- Double-leaf springs with textured surface non-slip handles.
- Model: 8150
- Description: Medium Oval Head Cutter
- Overall length: 4.43" - 112.5mm
- Jaw Length: 0.50” - 12.5mm
- Cut / Jaw: Micro Bevel
- Maximum Cutting Capacity: 14ga - 0.06" - 1.6mm (Copper Wire)
- Weight: Light weight only 1.6oz. / 47gr
- Cushion Handles: ESD Safe Handles Synthetic Material
- Cutter with Return: Dual Leaf Springs
For combined shipping and quantity discount, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free +1 (888)750-5387.