The Xuron 440 is one of the finest pair of precision scissors on the market. This ultra-precise scissor is perfect for cutting fine or delicate items, including materials such as yarn, silk embroidery floss, monofilament or thin photo-etch detail parts without distorting or bending. This Mini High Precision scissor cuts exact with a clean edge.
As all the Xuron this scissor comes with Xuro-Rubber cushion grip handles and return spring and eliminates finger loops – perfect for both left and right-handed use. The scissor is rated for cutting soft metals up to 0.005"
- Bead Working - Bead Stringing - Hobby & Crafts - Plastic Modeling - Basketry - Model Railroading - Wire Harness Manufacturing - Telecommunications - Electronics and more…
- Overall Length: 5" - 127mm
- Cutting Capacity: Rated for soft metals up to 0.005" / 0.125mm
- Xuro-Rubber™ Cushion Grips
- Return spring - opens the tool after each squeeze
- Weight: 1.7 oz. - 49 gr.
- Made in the USA