Pin Mandrel holds 6mm Silicone or Rubber Cylindrical Rods, polishing pins. This mandrel is like a miniature pin vise that mounts on rotary hand-pieces tools like Foredom, Dremel, Grobet, Pfingst to hold mini polishers.
The mandrel shank is 3/32", which can be used with many different types of polishing pins, as the polisher wears down simply loosen the head of the mandrel to and pull out more, use the entire polishing pin.
Pin Holder Mandrel is used to get into tight or small areas, especially in Jewelry making and repair work, a must have tool for any Bench Jeweler. A great tool to have for cleaning and polishing for those small areas on jewelry.
- Overall Length: 2-7/32" - 56.25mm
- Chuck Size: 6.00mm
- Shank Diameter: 3/32" - 2.32mm
- Shaft Length: 1-7/32" - 30.9mm
- Main Body Diameter: 45/1128" - 0.35" - 8.9mm
- Collet Head Length: 3/8" - 0.375" - 9.5mm
- Material: Steel - Nickel Plated
- Mandrel Weight: 0.22 oz. - 6.1 gr