A 6" Dial Caliper with Dual Measuring in Fractions and Decimals, made from hardened stainless steel for durability and accuracy. Caliper has a large clear dial accurately reads in inches to 0.01", has an adjustable bezel for zero setting. Instrument also has an adjusting knurled tension wheel for position locking and adjusting the tension of the slide wheel. Also comes with an adjustable stop wheel for taking depth measuring.
The Caliper body features a satin finish with the graduations and scale is etched. A Stainless Steel track cover prevents dirt and chips from entering the gear mechanism. Caliper comes in a Protective Case. Caliper is made in China.
- Measuring Range: 0-6"
- Dual Scales Inches: Fractional and Decimal
- Resolution: Fractional: 1/8" - 1/16" - 1/64"
- Resolution: Decimal: 0.01"
- Dial Range: 1" Per Revolution
- Metal Body: Hardened Stainless Steel
- 4 Way Measuring: External - Internal - Depth - Step
- Storage Case: Plastic with Foam Insert