LINDSTROM® 8161 CUTTERS
FLUSH DIAGONAL CUTTERS
OVAL HEAD - PRECISION CUTTER
PRECISION CUTTER - 80-SERIES YELLOW HANDLE
The 80-Series Cutters are a range of cutters that offer unsurpassed cutting capacity covering a wide range of applications. The 80 series cutters are made of forged lap joint construction, with its adjustable precision screw joint that minimizes friction and maximizes alignment of cutting edges.
This is the Lindstrom 8161, which has an oval head, is a flush cutter having finer cutting edges than the semi-flush or micro-bevel cutters; leave a shorter, narrower taper along the pinch. Anti-Glare finish and ESD-safe dissipative handles and have a double-leaf spring return.
Forged from high-grade steel, which provides incredible impact resistance and resiliency. Precision induction hardened allowing a Rockwell hardness of 63-65, which ranks among the highest of any cutters made.
- Overall Length: 4.93" - 4-15/16" - 125mm
- Jaw Style & Cut Type: Oval Head - Flush Cut
- Jaw Length: 0.63" - 5/8" - 16mm
- Head width: 5/8" - 0.63"
- Cutting Capacity: 0.02" - 0.08" / 0.3 -2.0mm Copper Wire
- Forged from high-performance alloy steel, which provides incredible impact resistance and resiliency.
- Numerically controlled machine grinding guarantees edge angle accuracy and contact, increasing the tools reliability and consistency. Precision induction hardened edges 63-65 HRC, which ranks among the highest of any cutters made. Cutters are treated and finished in Black.
- Screw joint that minimizes friction and maximizes alignment of cutting edges
- ESD safe handles in synthetic material with return spring
- Ideal for wire harness work and standard printed circuit board assembly
- The cutting capacity that is given is for copper wire
- "J" edges for stripping and cutting insulated copper wire
- "CO" standard handle shape in conductive material