Lindstrom® 8142 Ultra Flush
Diagonal Cutters - Small Oval Head
Ultra Flush Cutting Edge
Precision Cutter - 80-Series Yellow Handle
The 80-Series Cutters are a range of cutters that offer unsurpassed cutting capacity covering a wide range of applications. Lindstrom 8142 Diagonal Cutter Small Oval Head Ultra Flush Cut. These are the most delicate of all the side cutter edges.
This Ultra Flush cutter leaves a flat surface on one side of the item being cut. This 8142 cutter are designed for very fine work, and have a limited cutting range. Misuse can cause damage to the cutting edge.
- Overall length: 4-3/8" - 110mm
- Jaw Length: 0.39" - 10mm
- Cut / Jaw: Ultra Flush
- Maximum Cutting Capacity: 0.0395" - 1.00mm (Copper Wire)
- Weight: Lightweight only 1.5oz. / 43gr
- Cushion Handles: ESD Safe Handles Synthetic Material
- Cutter with Return: Dual Leaf Springs
- Forged from high-performance alloy steel, which provides incredible impact resistance and resiliency.
- Numerically controlled machine grinding guarantees edge angle accuracy and contact, increasing the tools reliability and consistency.
- Precision induction hardened edges 63-65 HRC, which ranks among the highest of any cutters made. Cutters are treated and finished in Black.
- Screw joint that minimizes friction and maximizes alignment of cutting edges
- ESD safe handles in synthetic material with return spring
- Ideal for wire harness work and standard printed circuit board assembly
- The cutting capacity that is given is for copper wire
- Double-leaf springs with textured surface non-slip handles