The Original Micro-Shear® Flush Cutter. Invented over 30 years ago and awarded US Patent 3774301. .
Ergonomically sized and shaped to fit comfortably in the hand. Ultra slim profile increases access into high density areas. .Micro-Shear® is rated for cutting soft wire up to 20 AWG (0.8mm).
Xuron Corp. has been manufacturing quality, precision hand tools for over 40 years. Xuron the original inventor and patent holder of the Micro-Shear® blade by-pass cutting method, employed on all Xuron® brand cutters. Markets for Xuron® tools include industrial electronics, wire processing, plastics de-gating, and telecommunications, to name a few. All Xuron® brand products are manufactured in Saco, Maine USA.
- Silver Wire
- Plastic Sprue
- Plastic Cable Ties
- Plastic (de-gating)
- Gold Wire
- Electronic Lead Wire
- Cord Sets
- Copper Wire
- Overall length: 5" - 130mm
- Cutter: Flush - Micro-Shear "By-Pass Cutting"
- Cutting Jaw Length: 3/8" - 9.5mm
- Jaws Thickness: 11/128" - 2.18mm
- Weight: Light weight only 1.68oz. / 47.5gr
- Cushion Grips: Xuro-Rubber™
- Pliers: With Return Spring