This wax can be carved, shaped & even machined to reproduce the most intricate design details. The Ferris file a wax is ideal for producing a wide range of shapes & finely detailed castings including rings, earrings, pendants, bracelets and more. Ferris carving waxes are available in three hardness grades.
The block is sliced into 16 pieces like a loaf of bread, all slices are 3/8" thick and measure 1-7/16" x 3-7/16 in length.
FERRIS FILE-A-WAX® WAX - WAX COLOR HARDNESS GRADES
- HARD-GREEN - The hardest and stiffest File-A-Wax, it resists flexing and is perfect for your most detailed carvings.
- MEDIUM-PURPLE - A regular grade ideal for general purpose carving where moderate flexibility is required.
- REGULAR-BLUE - The softest grade is formulated for outstanding flexible strength. The Blue carving wax can be carved into the thinnest of sections, while still preserving excellent detail.
PURPLE B.S.L. Slice 1 Lb / .45 Kg Box of 3/8" Thick Waxes JETS Product # 2310-1384
- Consists of 16 Slices: 1-7/16" - 36.5 high x 3-7/16" - 87.3mm wide
- Thicknesses of SLICES 3/8" - 9.5mm