Rawhide Mallet, with a weight of 9oz. made with tough and long wearing water buffalo rawhide, basically rolled-up rawhide, impregnated with shellac. The handle is made select hickory; the durable assembly features screws to securely hold the rawhide roll on the handle.
Yellow Plastic Head Mallet is made of a non-porous ultra high molecular material that will not mar, with a weight of 4oz especially suited for delicate work. The plastic hammer also reduces shock on impact when in use. The handle is made of Hickory hardwood, providing a sure grip to the user. The plastic head can be cleaned and refaced by filing and sanding.
Brass Mallet can be used for hammering of ferrous and non ferrous metals. Mallet head is made of solid Brass has a smooth surface finish. The Brass mallet with 2 pounds of weight gives the load need in certain processes.
Brass hammer for Metal Smiths, Silversmiths, Craft.
PLASTIC MALLET Size #1 JETS # 0809-325 Made in USA
- Overall Length: 9-1/4" - 235mm
- Head Diameter: 1-1/4" - 34mm
- Head Length: 3" - 77mm
- Weight of Mallet: 4oz. - 110gr
RAWHIDE MALLET Size #3 JETS # 0811-18 Made in USA
- Overall Length: 11-1/2" - 290mm
- Head Diameter: 1-3/4" - 46mm
- Head Length: 3-3/8" - 86mm
- Weight of Mallet: 9oz. - 275gr
BRASS MALLET 2LB. JETS # 0811-402 From EuroTool
- Overall Length: 9-7/8" - 258mm
- Face Diameter: 1.350” - 34.3mm
- Head Length: 2-9/16" - 65.13mm
- Weight of Mallet: 2Lbs. - 990gr
Mallet can be used for hammering of ferrous and non ferrous metals. Hammer is useful in Metalsmithing applications for forming, dapping and stamping operations.