Set of 12 Assorted Sizes of Twist Drills by Fox Burs, made of Tungsten Vanadium steel for strength and durability in Germany. These fine Tungsten Vanadium Burs are made to the most rigorous quality standards and exceed ISO specifications. Drills are made with the high quality raw materials, in the state-of-the-art facilities. The precise fluting will guarantee the same smooth and even quality cutting and finishing. Drills can be used with both Quick Change 3/32" Collet Rotary Handpieces and Jacobs Chuck type. Drills are used by Jewelers and Jewelry Manufacturers, Bead Work, Dentistry and Dental Labs, Artists Model Designers, Hobbyists and Model Makers.
- Bur Shape: Twist Drill
- Steel: Tungsten Vanadium
- Drills Count: 12 Piece Set
- Shank - Shaft Size: 3/32" - 2.35mm
- Packaged: Clear Acrylic Reusable Plastic Box (Marked with Sizes)
- Set Size Range: 005 - 021 (0.50mm to 2.10mm)
- Sizes Included: 005 006 007 008 009 010 011 012 014 016 018 021
For combined shipping and quantity discount, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free +1 (888)750-5387.