Foredom 15D Hammer Handpiece with Duplex Spring & Set of 6 Anvil Point Kit AK101
FOREDOM HAMMER HANDPIECE H.15D with SPRING
FOREDOM HAMMER 6 Piece ANVIL SET AK101
- Hammer Handpiece 15D - is Foredom’s Hammer Handpiece with Duplex Spring the model H.15D has the same specs as the H.15, includes a duplex spring for added flexibility. The flexibility is important to many users, that want the ability to flex at different angles during use of the handpiece. **(Please see the Last Picture of the duplex feature in use).
The H.15D Handpiece has hammering rather than rotary action for use at low speed (0-5,000 rpm) by jewelers for stone setting and decorative work. NOTE: Comes with the standard anvil point - see picture 2nd from last picture (HP10177). It requires periodic lubrication.
- Hammer Anvil Set - a set of 6 different shape anvils in a Plastic Organizer Container. Includes one each of HP10171, HP10172, HP10173, HP10175, HP10176 and HP10179.
This Handpiece is a member of the Foredom system of "Interchangeable Handpieces" will work with any of the Flex-shaft units that have a Key Slot Connector.
Hammer has 1/32" stroke and its impact can be adjusted from light to heavy by turning the silver knurled adjusting ring.
NOTE: Duplex springs are subject to breakage and are NOT covered by warranty.
Duplex Springs are made of special steel, double wound tubular construction with a protective flexible spring cover. Replacement springs (HP76) are available and can be installed by the user.
NOTE: We recommend that only experienced users of flex shaft tools consider purchasing this style handpiece. For most users, the "straight" handpiece ( H.15 - See last picture) is the preferable solution. eBay ID # 191264105101
Handpiece Specifications: JETSTOOLS Product # 0619 -10115D Made in USA by Foredom
- Overall Length: 9-5/8" Long
- Diameter at Handpiece Tip: 1/4"
- Hammer Stroke: 1/32"
- Motor Rotation Speed: 0- 5,000 RPM
- Weight: 5.2 oz.
1- Ball Nose
2- Fine Point
6- Bezel Rocker
7- Standard Anvil Point (Include with the Handpiece)
Note: Requires periodic lubrication - One-Year Limited Warranty from Foredom - Duplex springs are subject to breakage and are NOT covered by warranty.
** Sale is for Hammer Handpiece with Duplex and set of 6 Anvil Points - ORIGINAL FOREDOM PRODUCT!
SHIPPING: VIA USPS MAIL -
9E 1217 M