The 80-Series Cutters are a range of cutters that offer unsurpassed cutting capacity covering a wide range of applications. The 8140 Cutter is the traditional Oval Jaw design, with a Micro-Bevel cutting edge.
- Forged from high-performance alloy steel which provides incredible impact resistance and resiliency.
- Numerically controlled machine grinding guarantees edge angle accuracy and contact, increasing the tools reliability and consistency.
- Precision induction hardened edges 63-65 HRC, which ranks among the highest of any cutters made. Cutters are treated and finished in Black.
- Screw joint that minimizes friction and maximizes alignment of cutting edges
- ESD safe handles in synthetic material with return spring
- Ideal for wire harness work and standard printed circuit board assembly
- The cutting capacity that is given is for copper wire
- "J" edges for stripping and cutting insulated copper wire
- "CO" standard handle shape in conductive material
- Double-leaf springs with textured surface non-slip handles.
- Overall length: 4.43" - 112.5mm
- Jaw Length: 0.39" - 10mm
- Cut / Jaw: Micro Bevel
- Maximum Cutting Capacity: 16ga - 0.05" - 1.25mm (Copper Wire)
- Weight: Light weight only 1.5oz. / 43gr
- Cushion Handles: ESD Safe Handles Synthetic Material
- Cutter with Return: Dual Leaf Springs
For combined shipping and quantity discount, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com or toll free +1 (888)750-5387.