A precision Centering Square is used to easily measure and locate the center of round and square stock. The center of the work is indicated by the intersection of the lines. The same tool can be used to mark diagonals on square stock.
A GREAT TOOL, very well made and very useful.
This center square gauge enables the user to accurately locate the center of round stock, has a 90o right angle head with a rule at precisely at the center to give an accurate 45o use in locating turning centers on square or round stock as well as measures 90 degrees for other squaring functions. Graduations are in Inches, this is the smaller of the 2 sizes we carry.
- Overall - Dimensions: 3.80" - 96.6mm x 6" - 150mm
- Centering Square Head Leg Length: 2.70" - 68.6mm
- Centering Square Head Thickness: 0.346" - 8.80mm
- Centering Head Internal Width: 2.50" - 63.58mm
- Centering Square True Right Angle for both inside and outside
- Scale Rule: 4" x 1/64"
- Material: Hardened Stainless Steel
- Finish: Satin Chrome Finish
- Accuracy: 1/64"
- Heavy Duty and Accurate
- Weight: 5.2oz - 148gr