Recognized by jewelers and craftsmen worldwide, Lindstrom Pliers and Cutters are unsurpassed in quality materials, design and performance.
Lindstrom Tools for the Jewelry Arts Industries, Electronics...
The Lindstrom RX series represent the very best in pliers. They exemplify state-of-the-art hand tool design, function and performance.
- Exclusive Micro-Touch™ handles makes possible complete hand control for precision work.
- Exclusive BioSpring® reduces spring tension during work which lessons
fatigue and makes work easier and safer. Tension and opening width can be adjusted to suit by moving the end of the spring to the desired opening in the handle.
- Forged from high-performance alloy steel which provides incredible impact resistance and resiliency.
- Numerically controlled machine grinding guarantees edge angle accuracy and contact, increasing the tools reliability and consistency. Precision induction hardened edges 63-65 HRC, which ranks among the highest of any cutters made. Cutters are treated and finished in Black.
- Screw Lap joint that minimizes friction and maximizes alignment of cutting edges.
- Overall Length: 5.33" - 135.5mm
- Jaw Length: 0.39" - 13/32" - 10mm
- Oval Head Width: 13/32" - 10mm
- Cut / Jaw: Flush
- Maximum Cutting Capacity: 0.05" - 1.25mm - 16ga (Copper Wire)
- Handles: Resin composite grips help dissipate static - latex-free.
- Cutter with Return: BioSpring®
- Weight: Light weight only 2oz. / 35gr