Lindstrom Oblique flush side cutter, a part of Lindstrom’s Supreme Family of tools are First-rate performing pliers and cutters.
Cutter is generally used in electronics work, jewelry and other special applications. High performing pliers with extremely precise jaw alignment. Joint movement is highly stable and smooth which provides for extra precise alignment of the jaws even at the tip of the cutting jaws. Double-leaf springs with high-impact cushion grips.
- Low profile lap joint with adjustable screw minimizes friction and maximizes alignment with ESD-safe handles.
- Made of High quality 1% carbon / chrome ball bearing grade steel, utilizing CNC grinding process on forged blanks guarantees tool reliability and consistency. Precision induction hardening allows a 62 - 65 HRC hardness on cutting edges.
- Low profile lap joint with adjustable screw minimizes friction and maximizes alignment, comes with dual leaf springs that are easily replaceable.
- Overall Length: 4-1/4" - 109mm
- Cutter Type: End Cut - Angled Tip
- Cut Type: Flush Cutter
- Cutting Capacity: Max 0.35" - 1.00mm Copper Wire
- Weight: 1.6oz - 45gr