A durable Anvil weighing 15 pound it is a durable basic work bench tool that can be used for those smaller jobs and many projects. Anvil is portable and can be moved as needed and used in many applications. It is used by Craftsman and Hobbyists, by DIY enthusiasts in the Garage, on the workbench at home or the Studio. Anvil has a Horn for rounding off and a Hardy hole for accessories, punching and bending.
Anvil should always be placed upon a sturdy base, and be fastened, secured the workbench so it will not move when struck with a hammer. A loose anvil is extremely unsafe, as it can fall off the bench.
Anvil can be used with various Mallets and Soft Brass hammers in Metalsmithing and Jewelry Making, Creative Art work…
- Weight: 15 Pounds - 6.82Kgs
- Overall length: 11" -278mm
- Height: 3-13/16" - 97mm
- Work Face: 8-1/8" 205mm
- Hardy Hole: 9/16" - 14.4mm
- Footprint: 7-7/8" - 200mm x 3" - 77mm
- Work Surface: Milled and Smooth Finish
- Edge: To Round and Form
- Construction: Rugged Cast Iron
- Standard Design: Blacksmith Type For General Use
- Hardy Hole: For accessories, punching and bending
- Base: Extra large feet for secure placement
For combined shipping and quantity discount, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com or toll free +1 (888)750-5387.