Bench Top Polisher from EURO TOOL is ideal for polishing jewelry and other items. Unit comes with tapered spindle for holding pin hole center buff and wheels with up to 1/4” arbor holes. This Bench Polisher has pre-lubricated ball bearings and a dust-proof motor housing that makes it virtually maintenance free! A set of replacement motor brushes are included. The user will not sacrifice quality or speed with this well-balanced precision polisher, works with standard wheels and buffs up to 4".
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS: Jets Product # 0615-080 Made by Eurotool POL-260.00
- Motor: Tapered Spindles Set Right & Left
- Includes: 2 Medium Abrasive Wheels ***
- Set of Replacement: Motor Brushes ***
- Variable Speed: Control 1,800 - 7,500 RPM
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Horsepower: 1/6 HP Motor
- Warranty: 1 Year from Eurotool (Limited Warranty)
- UL Listed
Metal Splash Guard for the mini polisher comes with a hinged plastic shield. The splash guard hood helps keep your work area clean and free of flying debris. The hood cover is a small and compact perfect for the buffer. It has a small footprint allows room to work without taking excess space on your workbench.
- Construction: Sheet Metal & Plastic
- Powder Coated Paint
- Overall Width: 14-1/4"
- Height: 9" (Very Top)
- Depth: 6"
- Plastic Shield: 14" x3"
- Rear Outlet Hole for Cord
- Rubber feet on bottom to prevent slipping
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Perfect size for a home smal studio