NEW Hart Burs Set, made by Komet Burs in Germany, burs are made of Carbide Steel for strength and durability. These burs are made to the most rigorous quality standards and exceed ISO specifications.
Burs are made with high quality grade of Carbide, in the State-Of-The-Art facilities. The precise fluting will guarantee the same smooth and even quality cutting and finishing.
These Carbide Hart burs are long lasting - will out perform regular vanadium burs many times over!
The Bearing Cutter Burs commonly called Hart Burs are the most popular and frequently used bur by Jewelers for Stone Setting. The shape of this rotary bur is ideal for cutting perfect seats in prongs or rings and for channel settings, in channel set jewelry.
Specifications: JETS PRODUCT # 0204-253- 918 Made in Germany
- Bur Shape: Bearing Cutter 90o - HART
- Bur Sizes 0.9mm -1.8mm: 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018
- Bur Count: Assortment of 10 Burs
- Steel: Carbide Steel
- Shank - Shaft Size: 3/32" - 2.35mm
- Bur Set: In Plastic Container