The sintered diamond head of these rotary burs are made up completely of a diamond matrix.
Ideal for cutting hard material, lasts MUCH longer than a standard plated diamond bur.
These Diamond Bits are designed for aggressive and faster grinding for higher productivity and time saving extremely durable, long lasting and economical.
- Glass, Jewelry, Lapidary & Dental Lab Sintered Diamond Bur HP Shank
- Diamond rotary instrument for precision work
- Ideal deterioration and finishing of surface applications
- Shape: Round Head Cylinder
- Grit: Medium
- Diameter: 0.235" - 5.96mm
- Head Length: 5/8" - 15.93mm
- Shank: 3/32" - 2.35mm
- Overall Length: 2.12" - 53.83mm
- Shank Length: 1-5/16" - 33.4mm