14 Assorted Sizes of Hart Burs, made by Fox Burs in Germany. Made of Tungsten Vanadium steel for strength and durability, these are made to the most rigorous quality standards and exceed ISO specifications.
Burs are made with high quality raw materials, in the State-Of-The-Art facilities. The precise fluting will guarantee the same smooth and even quality cutting and finishing.
The Bearing Cutter Burs commonly called Hart Burs are the most popular and frequently used bur by Jewelers for Stone Setting. The shape of this rotary bur is ideal for cutting perfect seats in prongs or rings and for channel settings, in channel set jewelry.
- Made of Tungsten Vanadium Steel
- Range 009-025- Shaft Size 3/32" - 2.35 mm Shank
- Jewelers Hart Burs Fig 446
- Bearing Cutter - Hart Bur 70º
- Package: pack of 6
- Bur Shape: Bearing Cutter 70º HART
- Bur Size: 2.3mm
- Steel: Tungsten Vanadium
- Drills Count: 12 Piece Set
- Shank - Shaft Size: 3/32" - 2.35 mm
- Packaged: Clear Acrylic Reusable Plastic Box
- Set Size Range: 009 - 023 (0.09 mm to 2.30 mm)
- Sizes Included: 009 010 011 012 013 014 015 016 017 018 019 021 023 025
For combined shipping and quantity discount, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com or toll free +1 (888)750-5387.