Cup Bur also known as concave cutter burs are used to smooth off and round prong ends can also be used for rounding off wire ends and rivet heads.
The cutting flutes inside the concave cutter aggressively remove material for fast shaping. Cup burs tend to get clogged up with chips during their use, it is recommended to give them light taps during usage in order to clean and maintain the cutting efficiency.
- Brand: Maillefer Swiss
- Head Shape: Cup Bur - Concave Cutter
- Material: Hardened Tool Steel
- Bur Fig and ISO: 77B - 080
- Head Diameter Size: 8.0mm
- Shank Diameter: 3/32" - 2.35mm