Graphite Crucible is machined and specifically designed for table top electric melting furnace units. Crucible is made of high grade, fine grain graphite to provide optimum performance and maximum durability. MADE IN ITALY
This crucible is used with the 2 Kilo Melter that is available and sold at JETS INC.
SPECIFICATION: JETS Product # 0317-2730 Made in ITALY
- Capacity: 3-Kilo / 100-T. Oz. of Gold - 2-Kilo / 75-T. Oz. of Silver.
- Overall Height: 6-1/4" - 158mm
- Body Height: 5-1/4" - 136mm
- Inside Diameter: 1.85" - 46.9mm
- Inside Depth: 5-1/2" - 140mm
- Outer Body Diameter: 2.4" / 2-1/16" - 62mm
- Outer Lip Diameter: 3" - 77mm
- Crucible weight: 16.5oz.
Crucible has a tapered pouring Spout - Grooved top to hold crucible with Tong
Care Notes: * Crucible will last longer when coated with Boric Acid (Interior Cavity and Outer Lip portion). * Crucible should be pre-heated before use. * Avoid contamination of various metals use separate crucible for each type of metal. * After melting is complete place crucible in the melting chamber of the machine and cover the Lid to prevent rapid deterioration of the Graphite from Oxygen in the Air.