Salamander Crucible "Super" A10 is a high quality Clay Graphite crucible, consistent in performance, and has good thermal conductivity. It is widely used for the melting of metals in gas and electric melting furnaces. The clay graphite crucible manufactured by plastic forming techniques, retains heat longer and tolerates thermal shock when in a melting furnace of up to 2500oF.
Quality Salamander Super crucibles are manufactured from premium grade raw materials under an ISO 9001:2000 quality management system.
Identification Salamander Super crucibles are colored black except for certain smaller sizes that are supplied unpainted.
The SALAMANDER SUPER A's are for use with NON-Ferrous Metals.
Typical Metal Casting Temperature 1562-2912°F / 850-1600°C
- Clean melting
- Good thermal conductivity
- Good resistance to chemical corrosion
- High refractoriness
- Working Capacity: 39 Lbs. / 18 Kgs Brass.
- Overall Height:
- Overall Height: 7-7/8" / 200mm
- Top outside Diameter Width:
- Top Outside Diameter Width: 6-1/4" / 160mm
- Bottom Base outside Diameter:
- Bottom Base outside Diameter: 4-3/8" / 110mm
- Molten Capacity: 2.40 Liters
- Crucible Weight: 6.4Lbs / 2.9Kg
For combined shipping and quantity discount, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free +1 (888)750-5387.