Hot Gloves Heat Resistant gloves are 23" long come in a pair (Right & Left Hand), these are our longest pair of gloves.
Gloves used in smelting operations, are rugged and dependable, protect your hands from heat, hot steam, sharp edges and are resistan to abrasion.
A must for anyone Melting and working with HOT Metals. Safety Wear Protection
Gloves offer high temperature protection with superior abrasion resistance. A special blend material thread features better protection against sparks and abrasion. Usually found on quality welding gloves.
- Gloves feature a 22-oz. kevlare blend that combines heat and abrasion resistance
- Stitched with kevlare thread, are 100% wool lined and withstand temperatures up to 800°F
- Gloves are 23" Long - 1 size Fits Most
- Wool Insulated - Thermal Protective Gloves
- Gloves Weight is 1.35 Lbs.