Smith Equipment's Little Torch welds an unlimited range of materials, brazes and solders the tiniest elements with ease, yet produces enough heat to weld steel up to 1/8" thick or melt 3 oz. of silver.
- Infinite Control weighing only 1.5 ounces, The Little Torch(TM) is easily maneuvered in areas impossible to reach with conventional torches.
- Variety of Flame Settings and Sizes Produces a perfectly controlled, stable flame hot enough to melt commercially wieldable metals, glass and ceramics
- Unmatched Flexibility Works with any commercially used fuel gas, and strong, flexible hoses connect to any standard pressure regulator.
- Exclusive Heating Tips - Multi-orifice tips for heating or melting up to 3 oz. of metal, are available and sold separate, please Contact Jets for information on Heating Tips and other parts and accessories.
- The Little Torch feels right in your hand. It is just a fraction wider and longer than your middle finger.
This superbly balanced torch with a rugged aluminum alloy body weighs only 1.5 ounces. The Little Torch features a thin, extremely lightweight hose which provides added maneuverability. In short, The Little Torch is designed to meet the most exacting industrial standards for a small, multi-purpose torch.
The Little Torch has unmatched flexibility -- it can be used with several fuels including acetylene, hydrogen, propane, propylene, MAPP®, or natural gas.
It produces a perfectly controlled, completely stable flame hot enough to melt commercially weldable metals, glass and even ceramics. It may also be used with special heating tips to melt up to 3 oz. of metal.
The Little Torch has twenty-one tips available to provide a wide range of flame lengths and heat output for various metals and thicknesses. The operator can vary the flame length to his/her exact requirements by adjusting the oxygen and fuel gas valves on the torch body.
The Little Torch has many engineered-in safety features. Color coded hoses and valves help prevent errors in setup and operation. Over 80 years of Smith experience in the manufacturing of welding equipment gives you assurance of quality and satisfaction.
TORCH KIT 23-1001D Contents:
- 11-1101C Torch Body
- 5-Pieces CURVED TIPS: Size #3, #4, #5, #6, and #7
- Dual Hoses: 8' Long with fittings ("B" hose connections Fuel 9/16"-18-LH, Oxygen 9/16"-18-RH)
- Complete Instruction Manual
- KIT is encased in original display box as shown.