Pre-Packaged Power Tool Kit contains EVERYTHING you need to get to work: motor, speed control, handpiece, motor hanger and accessories. It is the same as K.TX300, except also includes the new MAMH-1 Motor Hanger.
JETS Product # 0614-301 FOREDOM Model K.TX301
1. Series TX Motor: Foredom’s most powerful flex shaft machines with 1/3HP. They have permanent magnet DC motors that feature the latest in flex shaft technology. These ball bearing models utilize advanced rare earth magnets (in place of the wound fields in our universal type Series SR motors) that deliver more torque at the low end and throughout the entire speed range of 500 to 15,000 RPM. No other flex shaft gives you greater control of the cutting tool, drill, or bur under any load.
It comes equipped with a motor bale for hanging, and our standard 39" long key-tip inner shaft and outer sheath for connecting to any of Foredom’s 19 “interchangeable” handpieces.
2. C.TXR Speed Control: The C.TXR looks the same as our standard foot operated control but it has special electronics that converts AC current from an electrical outlet to DC current, the type required by Series TX motors. This control also has a different style plug that is made to fit the motor's shielded-type plug. The C.TXR features solid state circuitry in a heavy duty plastic housing with an extra wide footprint, low profile, and non-skid pads on the bottom. 7" long, 4-1/2" wide, 2-3⁄8" high, ship wt– 2 lbs./1 kg.
3. H.30 Handpiece: Foredom's most popular general purpose handpiece. It features a 3-jaw, geared chuck with a 0-5/32" capacity. Accessory changes are easy with this handpiece using the supplied chuck key. The H.30 is a member of the Foredom system of interchangeable handpieces.
4. HPCK-0: Chuck Key in molded plastic handle for changing accessories.
5. AK11: Accessory Kit (see Kit K.TX300 for listing of contents): 43 pc. Assortment of professional jewelers/metal working accessories includes ScotchBrite EXL Wheels, CW Polishing Wheels, Platinum White Compound, Rubber Bonded Abrasive Wheels, Jewelers Burs, Ceramic Purple Sanding Bands, Felt and Cotton Buffs, Mounted Brushes, Mandrels, Engraving Burs, V Stone Wheel and more.
6. Flexible shaft grease and spare motor brushes.
7. MAMH-1 Motor Hanger: Features a 3-piece hexagonal support rod, top safety hook rod for holding one or two motors and the MABC-1 for attaching to any bench top up to 2-1/4" thick. The rod height can be adjusted with the locking screw built onto the clamp. Comes with a MAMR-2 Handpiece Rest that slides onto the hanger pole and secures your handpieces when not in use. Also has two UA10658 Spring Safety Clips that slide over the motor bale and on to the hanger rod to keep the motor(s) from jumping and twisting during start up and acceleration. Assembly of the hanger is simple with the supplied couplings and set screws.
When properly assembled, the MAMH-1 is as strong as any model we’ve previously offered. An important added benefit is that the new design allows us to pack this motor hanger in popular kit boxes and smaller, standard sized shipping cartons, when purchased separately.
Foredom’s permanent magnet motors require the use of a C.TXR, C.SXR, or C.EMX speed control. Damage will result if the motor is connected to any other speed control.
*Item is Brand New, Never used in Original Box, from Foredom. Motor and Speed Control carry a 2 Year Limited Warranty.