Faro’s quick change laboratory type handpiece used in Jewelry Making by Stone setters for over 50 years is their model type # 012000. Handpiece is designed and runs on self-regulating ball bearings, are planned to satisfy laboratory needs and designed to develop speeds up to 22000 rpm. Lightness, sturdiness and easy routine maintenance are their particular features. This is an Original from FARO Italy type 012000 with the standard key slot connection sleeve:
Type 012000: American connection, with standard 3/32" / 2.3mm collet.
- Jewelry & Laboratory Handpiece - Type 012000: American connection (Key Slot)
- Slim Slender Body
- Light Weight Rotary Quick Change
- Durable Handpiece
- Collet Capacity: 3/32" - 2.35mm
- Max rotating speed: 22.000 RPM
- Max torque transmittable: 4,9 Nem
- Overall Length: 6-1/2" - 168mm
- Body Diameter: 85/128" - 16.9mm
- Weight: 4.5oz - 126 gr
- Periodically loosen the front knurled ring nut to bare the collet locking system.
- Move the collet locking lever to the open position B and blow a strong air jet into the collet.
- Self-lubricating Sealed Bearings handpiece. Do Not Lubricate!
Item is “ORIGINAL” BRAND NEW, NEVER USED