Ball peen hammer is a 12oz hammer, Vaughan & Bushnell hammers have forged high carbon steel heads and are designed for striking cold chisels in cutting or shop work and metal forming.
- Drop forged high carbon steel head
- Rust resistant powder coat smooth flat head & rounded pein
- Designed for bending and shaping metal
- American hardwood handle wedged into a metal head
- Metal head and peen are concentrically ground and polished
The ball shaped peen is used for metal forming. Hammers feature a select hickory wooden handle, the strongest and most durable handle. A quality hammer used in Industrial and commercial applications.
ANSI Spec. head, Forged with Machined Face, Peen, and Bevel, Hickory Handle.
SAFETY NOTES: The striking face should be twice the size of the chisel or punch being struck. - Wear safety glasses or goggles, or a face shield. - Wear ear protection for jobs requiring constant or extended hammering or your ears may ring afterward.
SPECIFICATIONS: JETS Product # 0801-515430
- HEAD WEIGHT: 12oz.
- HEAD LENGTH: 4"/ 101mm
- FACE DIAMETER: 1.235" - 1-15/64" / 31.4mm
- HAMMER WEIGHT: 1.1Lb.
- HANDLE LENGTH: 11" - 280mm
- HAMMER OVERALL LENGTH: 12-1/2" - 320mm