A Goldsmith hammer with a round slightly domed polished face and a chisel shaped end well balanced and mounted on a hardwood-handle. The face end of the hammer can be used for general purpose work and the cross peen end may be used for forming, riveting, design texturing and shaping.
Hammer is drop forged and case hardened. The hammer head and work surfaces of the hammer are smooth and have a polished finish.
Specifications & Features: JETS Product # 0805-8735
- Hammer Length: 10-1/2" - 265mm
- Hammer Weight: 5oz. - 140gr.
- Hammer Head Length: 3-5/8" - 92mm
- Head Weight: 4oz. - 130gr.
- Face Diameter: 3/4" - 19mm
- Cross Peen Length: 5/8" - 15.6mm
- Cross Peen Width: 1/8" - 3.28mm
- Handle: Hardwood