These Vallorbe files are part of the Premium range of Glardon® products. They are particularly recommended for professionals who want to achieve an established quality of work.
Glardon Vallorbe® Swiss made precision files are manufactured to precise production standards, using a combination of machine cutting and hand craftsmanship to produce the most accurate, best cutting and longest-lasting files in the world, since 1899.
The Swiss Vallorbe files are made of the finest chrome alloy steel and heat treated by a special process to guarantee sharper teeth for outstanding cutting performance on all hard and soft metals.
Vallorbe files are the best quality on the market are widely used in numerous sectors, including, Industrial Precision Engineers, Mold and Die makers, Jewelers, Watchmaking the choice of professionals and craftsman.
- Swiss Made
- High-carbon steel
- Optimal hardness
- Consistent quality
SPECIFICATIONS: JETS Product # 0601-17544 Glardon Vallorbe # LP1060-6-2
- Vallorbe Swiss Made: Product # LP1060
- Overall Length: 8-1/8" (2070mm)
- Cutting Length: 6" (150mm)
- Width: 51/64"- 15 mm Tapers to Edge Tip
- Thickness: 9/64" - 3.5mm Tapers to Edge Tip
- Cutting: Bottom Cutting – Top Taper Safe Edge Smooth
- Swiss Cut: #2 Medium Grade