Universal Work Holder also known as the Peg Clamp has four movable pins that accommodate large and small items during repair. Hand held work holder with 4 pins to hold item in position for Engraving, Carving, Setting and Repair.
The Clamp Work surface has multiple positioning segment with holes that the 4-Pins can be positioned to hold part. The clamp opens by simply turning the knurled side screw head, with a maximum opening of 5/8" -15.82mm. The clamp opening segment has two guide pins to provide support.
Note: This Peg Clamp has a metal tightening knurled knob, comes with a total of 8 pins.
Peg Clamp is made of Aluminum and is fastened to a wooden handle with threaded screw. The work holder can be removed from the handle to use in a vise. (As Pictured).
- Work Holder Head Diameter: 2" approx. / 61/64" / 49.9mm +/-
- Work Holder Holes Depth: 33/128" / 6.46mm
- Metal Pins: 8 pcs total
- Metal Pins Diameter: 0.118" / 3mm
- Metal Pins Length: 0.540" / 13.72mm (Additional Pins Included Total of 8 Pnis).
- Overall Length: 5-1/2" - 140mm
- Weight: 7oz / 210gr