A 4" square, for a machinist, engineer, designer or a model maker who need the right size tool for the small scale jobs. A high quality tool, that is very well made and precise WITHIN +/- 0.1o.
A Premium Engineers Square, all surfaces & edges are ground for high tolerance of straightness & squareness.
Ideal for the small model making or designing work, this is the right tool that makes it easier as a set up tool for table saw blade, jointer fence, to draw and mark the lines. The tool will help you make the perfect 90º right angles on the design project, be it on Steel, Copper, Wax, Plastic and Wax. Square comes in its own Storage Box, with foam insert.
- Size - Dimensions: 4" - 100mm
- 90º Right Angle: Hardened Carbon Steel
- True Right Angles for both inside and outside squares
- Blade Width: 53/64" - 21.24mm
- Base Width: 45/64" - 17.96mm
- Base Thickness: 15/32" - 11.86mm
- German DIN Standard 875 Grade 1
- Hardened Carbon Tool Steel
- Squareness Tolerance: 0.0002"
- Straightness Tolerance: 0.0005"
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1o
- Weight: 4.9oz - 139gr
For combined shipping and quantity discount, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com or toll free +1 (888)750-5387.