Contour Gauge made by General Tool is a 6" Contour Gage, designed for precise surface duplication in woodworking, fine carpentry and other professional genres.
Wood-turners find this gauge very useful in reproducing parts, Modelers in Hobby and Craft and Clay work use this and find it very helpful to reproduce the shapes desired.
The 35 ultra-thin leaves per inch assure that you are getting an exact replication of your copied shape. The Contour Gage is capable of duplicating surfaces up to 3-1/2" deep.
- Copy Curves
- Fit Tile Floor
- Measure Molding
- Measure Pillars
- Copy Contours of Basin
- Wood Turning
- 6" gauge with 35 leaves per inch
- Great for precise woodworking, installation tile floors or linoleum
- Ultra-thin fingers measure profiles up to 3-1/2" deep
- Includes rule marking on body with inch graduations
- Stainless steel pins
- Tool Weight 8 oz.
- Press Contour Gage against surface to be copied
- Trace the formed contour gage onto your cutting material
- Cut the material
- Fit into place