Mini Stakes from our line of Metalsmith tools for forming raising, these Stakes are made of hardened steel and polished to mirror finish of the work surface.
This is the Mini Convex Concave Stake for Jewelry and Metal Forming. The tool measure approximately 3-1/2" in length and 3" width. It is ideal for Silver Smiths in shaping, for forming and raising metals.
Miniature Stake has a convex end for forming tight curves while the other end is a shallow concave shape produces more subtle curves, for forming bracelets and other cylindrical forms.
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Work Surface: Mirror Polish
- Shape: Combination Convex & Concave
- Overall High Measures: 3-1/2" - 90 mm
- Overall Width Measures: 3" - 80 mm
- Width of Stake Measure: 9/16" – 14.25 mm
- Weight: 5oz - 144gr