Jewelers shear is another basic tool that’s commonly used on the bench in jewelry making and jewelry repair work. Shears are useful for cutting shapes and patterns, solder sheet pieces, for Jewelry Making in cutting Soft & Precious Metals.
A well designed and produced with high grade stainless, heat treated blades for sharp cutting edge. A very well-made snip finely balanced, ergonomic comfort baked satin black coated handles.
- Overall Length: 7" - 175mm
- Blade Length: 1-3/8" - 35mm
- Cutting Capacity: Soft Metals > 16Ga - Medium Hard Metals > 20Ga
- Weight: 4oz – 114gr
- Provides smooth and precise cutting
- Ergonomic comfort coated handles
- Heat treated blades for sharp cutting edge