Xuron 410 is a Short-Cut™ Series Micro Shear® tool features an ergonomically enhanced size and shape. Hand grip dimensions have been optimized relative to the size and shape of the human hand. Their unique shape and Xuro-Rubber™ grips provide a secure "fit" in the operator's hand which results in precise control.
Short-Cut™ Series tools feature a glare-eliminating black finish for operator comfort and enhanced contrast between the component lead and tool. Short-Cut Series flush cutters are heat treated with unique, state-of-the-art heat treating process yields a Rockwell hardness of 57-59 C. The result is a tough, precise, durable flush cutter capable of reliably and economically cutting Dumet and Kovar leads.
The premium grade version of the world famous 170-II Micro-Shear® flush cutter. Its size and shape are optimized for work in high density areas. Their patented Micro-Shear® blade by-pass reduces both cutting effort and mechanical shock (impact) transmitted to the component. High carbon steel blades are precision ground to ultra sharp cutting edges.
- Wire Weaving - Robotics - Model Railroading - Jewelry Manufacturing
- Hobbies & Crafts - Electronics - Chainmaille - Bead Stringing
- Plastic (de-gating) - Gold & Silver Wire - Flexible Stranded Bead - Craft Wire
- Copper & Brass Wire - Annealed Wire - Monofilament Wire
- Overall length: 5" - 130mm
- Cutter: Flush - Micro-Shear "By-Pass Cutting"
- Cutting Capacity: 18 AWG - 1.0mm
- Cutting Jaw Length: 3/8" - 9.5mm
- Jaws Thickness: 11/128" - 2.18mm
- Weight: Light weight only 1.68oz. / 47.5gr
- Cushion Grips: Xuro-Rubber™
- Pliers: With Return Spring
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great item Great service!