The Lindstrom Rx series represent the very best in pliers. They exemplify state-of-the-art hand tool design, function and performance.
• Exclusive Micro-Touch™ handles makes possible complete hand control for precision work.
• Exclusive BioSpring® reduces spring tension during work which lessons fatigue and makes work easier and safer. Tension and opening width can be adjusted to suit by moving the end of the spring to the desired opening in the handle.
• Slightly rounded and wider profile of the Rx handle allows for even surface distribution and superior hand contact.
This Chain Nose RX is the regular short version having a 20mm jaw length. Tips are very Fine and care should be given when using any precision Lindstrom pliers and cutters. The tips can easily be damaged when their limits are exceeded, this is a precision tool and attention and caution must be considered when using these pliers.
- Overall length: 5.77" - 146.5mm
- Jaw Length: 0.79" - 20mm
- Jaws Tips: 0.03" - 0.80mm
- Weight: Light weight only 2.75oz. / 78gr
- Cushion Handles: High Friction Grips / Micro-Touch Handles
- Pliers with Spring: 3 Position Bio-Spring Return
- Finely finished. High degree of symmetry, even under magnification.
- Rounded shape makes it easy to rotate find correct working angle.
- Cushioned, high-friction surface, comfortable and steady in hand.
- Return spring opens Rx pliers, always fingers in place to do the job.
- Easy to adjust, three-position spring, different resistance, grip widths.
- Unique spring design. Reduces fatigue over time in intensive use.
- Long, wide handles. Distribute and minimize pressure points.
- Light weight. Easy to maneuver and position.
- ESD safe.
For combined shipping and quantity discount, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free +1 (888)750-5387.