A perfect plier for chainmaille artists --- the short "nose" of the plier allows for excellent control when opening/closing jump rings.
Use for crimping, forming, bending and holding lead wires and other small components or parts. They feature an extra slim profile to allow access into high density areas and are precise enough to hold a human hair.
Manufactured from heat treated, alloyed steel, these pliers are strong and durable.
Soft rubber hand grips provide comfort and the return spring always bring the tool back to the open position.
Type of Tool: Short Smooth Nose Pliers
Project type: Jewelry Manufacturing, Hobby, Model Makers, General Hobbies and Crafts, Electronics, Chainmaille and Bead & Wire Weaving.
SPECIFICATIONS: JETS PRODUCT #1405-475 Made in USA
- Overall length: 5-1/2" - 140mm
- Pliers Nose: Flat Tipped - Smooth Jaws
- Jaws Length: 13/32" - 0.42" - 10.5mm
- Jaws Width: 3/32" - 2.4mm
- Weight: Light weight only 1.7oz. / 49gr
- Cushion Grips: Xuro-Rubber™
- Pliers: With Return Spring