These Lindstrom Supreme flat-nose pliers deliver extremely precise jaw alignment—even at the tip—with very little joint wobble; the extra-long contact surfaces ensure a secure grip on your workpiece. On flat-nose pliers, both jaws are flat; the smooth interior surface helps reduce marring of delicate workpieces. Use flat-nose pliers for making wider, broader bends in wire, metal-forming, straightening and flattening out metal, making angled bends in metal and holding components.
• These pliers have a lap joint; one half of the joint overlaps the other, and a screw is set through both halves. The screw allows the joint to be adjusted as needed.
• The double-leaf spring consists of flat, tempered metal tabs attached to the inside of each of the tool handles, positioned to meet and hold the handles apart (and the jaws open) until they are squeezed closed, delivering a fast, strong rebound for improved productivity.
• The handles ergonomically designed for comfort and efficiency. All Lindstrom tool handles are latex-free.
Lindstrom pliers are precision-crafted in Switzerland from a hardened, high-chromium steel alloy and precision-ground to exact specifications. Jaw edges are smoothly radiused to protect workpieces; they meet perfectly along their entire length to ensure a secure and complete grip.
- Jaw style : Flat-nose
- Jaw length : 0.79" (20mm)
- Tip width : 3.2mm
- Overall length/dimensions : 4.72" (120mm)
- Model or style no. : 7490
• Excellent performing pliers with extremely precise jaw alignment.
• Specially forged lap-joint with extra long contact surfaces resulting in greater precision and longer life.
• Joint movement is highly stable and smooth, means extra precision even at the extreme tip of the jaws.
• Double-leaf springs with high-impact cushion grips.
For combined shipping and quantity discount, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com or toll free +1 (888)750-5387.