These Lindstrom Supreme round-nose pliers deliver extremely precise jaw alignment—even at the tip—with very little joint wobble; the elongated jaws and fine tips offer greater reach into close areas and greater control in detailed work. On round-nose pliers, both jaws are round, tapering from the pivot to the tip, ideal for making loops, jump rings, clasps, coils and curved bends.
• These pliers have a lap joint; one half of the joint overlaps the other, and a screw is set through both halves. The screw allows the joint to be adjusted as needed.
• The double-leaf spring consists of flat, tempered metal tabs attached to the inside of each tool handle, positioned to meet and hold the handles apart (and the jaws open) until they are squeezed closed.
• The handles ergonomically designed for comfort and efficiency. All Lindstrom tool handles are latex-free.
Lindstrom pliers are precision-crafted in Switzerland from a hardened, high-chromium steel alloy and precision-ground to exact specifications. The jaw edges are smoothly radiused to protect workpieces; they meet perfectly along their entire length to ensure a secure and complete grip.
- Brand : Lindstrom
- Jaw style : Round-nose
- Jaw length : 0.79" (20mm)
- Tip width : 0.5mm
- Overall length/dimensions : 4.72" (120mm)
- Model or style no. : 7590
- Country of origin : Spain
For combined shipping and quantity discount, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free +1 (888)750-5387.